To all our valued clients, I hope everyone has remained healthy during these unprecedented times. As per the Prime Ministers...
On 27th & 28th April Jill attended ACE 2018 (Aesthetics Conference & Exhibition) held at the Business Design Centre in ...
15th Aug 2020 by Admin
To all our valued clients, I hope everyone has remained healthy during these unprecedented times.
As per the Prime Ministers statement on 31st July, it is with great pleasure that I can finally announce that the clinic will be able to carry out all aesthetic treatments from 15th August 2020.
I know this has been a very frustrating time for everyone, me included, but we had to adhere to the government’s guidance for the health and safety of everyone who enters the clinic. Most importantly, when entering the clinic I have a duty of care to you and all my staff, of which I was not prepared to risk your health and safety until the government and Public Health England said it was safe to do so.
With this in mind, I look forward to welcoming you all back to the clinic over the coming weeks and months.
The clinic is now open, so appointments can be made by contacting the clinic on 0191 260 5222.
Could I please continue to remind everyone that new protocols and procedures (see bullet points below) have been introduced within the clinic that you will find unfamiliar? Please rest assured that these are in place for the protection of everyone who enters the clinic and must be adhered to. Please familiarise yourself with these points before making an appointment.
Clinic treatment policy during Covid-19 pandemic.
- Our prices will not change. The cost of your treatment before lockdown will remain the same price after lockdown.
- Whilst making an appointment via telephone, be prepared to answer a number of “Triage” personal health questions relating to Covid-19.
- If you have booked an appointment, inform the clinic as soon as possible if you develop any symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms within the last 14 days. Please do not attend your appointment with any kind of symptoms, no matter how minor you think they are.
- Clients must attend the clinic unaccompanied.
- Within the clinic, ensure you adhere to current social distancing at all times, except when undergoing treatment.
- The wearing of jewellery must be limited. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear of the face.
- You must limit the personal possessions you bring with you. The clinic may reserve the right to prevent items entering the treatment rooms.
- Everyone entering the clinic must wear a face covering, no exceptions. Facemask, scarf etc.
- All make up must be removed before entering the clinic. The removal of make up within the clinic will not be allowed.
- The number of appointment slots made available during each day will be reduced. This will allow clients to have treatment and leave the clinic before the next client arrives.
- The clinic will be operating a strict policy on time keeping. Please try to arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. Early arrival may require you to hold outside the main entrance door.
- On arrival, your temperature will be checked using an infrared thermometer. If this shows a temperature above 37.8C, you will be asked to leave and advised to contact NHS 111 for further advice.
- If your temperature is normal, you will be asked to immediately wash your hands in the washroom for 20 seconds using the anti bacterial hand wash provided.
- Before having treatment you will be asked to read and sign a Patient Consent Form relating to Covid-19.
- We are introducing air purifiers with HEPA or high efficiency particulate air filters, within the treatment rooms. These purifiers have similar performance to those used to keep the air clean in hospital operating rooms. These filters are very effective at trapping microscopic particles as small as bacteria and viruses.
- We will be introducing a two-treatment room system. In which we will alternate each client’s treatment between two separate treatment rooms. Allowing each treatment room to be thoroughly cleaned and ventilated before the next client enters.
- As much as we would love to have a chat like normal, unfortunately talking must be kept to a minimum within the clinic.
- On entering the treatment room you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided. Talking within the treatment room will be kept to an absolute minimum. If your treatment is to the forehead, neck or legs, then your facial covering should stay in place during treatment. If your treatment is to the lower face or lips, then obviously the removal of your face covering is necessary. In this instance you will be asked not to talk during treatment. If you feel the need to cough or sneeze, please use a tissue and try to inform the injector prior, allowing them to step back to a safe distance. After treatment and before leaving the room you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser again.
- Cash payments must be avoided if possible. Please try to pay using a credit/debit card.
- Before leaving the clinic you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser again.
- All surfaces that clients may have come into contact with while visiting the clinic will be cleaned using an anti bacterial cleaning solution before the next client arrives.
We must stress that everyone must adhere to all of the procedures outlined above. If you feel you are unable to adhere to any of these procedures for whatever reason, then you should refrain from booking an appointment.
We thank you for your anticipated co-operation and understanding during these very difficult times.