To all our valued clients, I hope everyone has remained healthy during these unprecedented times. I’m disappointed to ...
On 27th & 28th April Jill attended ACE 2018 (Aesthetics Conference & Exhibition) held at the Business Design Centre in ...
23rd Jun 2020 by Admin
To all our valued clients, I hope everyone has remained healthy during these unprecedented times.
I’m disappointed to inform everyone that due to today’s government announcement, aesthetic clinics are still unable to reopen.
As I previously mentioned on 18th June, my original opening date of the 6th July was only made on the provision that the government would sanction the opening of aesthetic clinics from the 4th July. Unfortunately, this hasn’t been the case.
I am as disappointed as everyone by this decision but we must continue to adhere to government guidelines, which are paramount to everyone’s safety.
As the restrictions slowly start to be lifted, I’m sure it won’t be to long before aesthetic clinics will be allowed to reopen.
We will continue to collate clients contact details in preparation of the clinic reopening soon. So, if you would like to book an appointment, please contact the clinic on 0191 260 5222, leaving your name and number. A member of staff will contact you prior to the clinic re-opening.
New protocols and procedures (see bullet points below) have been introduced within the clinic that you will find unfamiliar. Please rest assured that these are in place for the protection of everyone who enters the clinic and must be adhered to. Please familiarise yourself with these points before making an appointment.
I, and everyone at Absolute Image have missed you all and are looking forward to seeing you again very soon.
Clinic treatment policy during Covid-19 pandemic.
- Whilst making an appointment via telephone, be prepared to answer a number of “Triage” personal health questions relating to Covid-19.
- If you have booked an appointment, inform the clinic as soon as possible if you develop any symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms within the last 14 days. Please do not attend your appointment with any kind of symptoms, no matter how minor you think they are.
- Clients must attend the clinic unaccompanied.
- Within the clinic, ensure you adhere to current social distancing at all times, except when undergoing treatment.
- The wearing of jewellery must be limited. Wedding rings may be worn provided hands are kept clear of the face.
- You must limit the personal possessions you bring with you. The clinic may reserve the right to prevent items entering the treatment rooms.
- Everyone entering the clinic must wear a face covering, no exceptions. Facemask, scarf etc.
- All make up must be removed before entering the clinic. The removal of make up within the clinic will not be allowed.
- The number of appointment slots made available during each day will be reduced. This will allow clients to have treatment and leave the clinic before the next client arrives.
- The clinic will be operating a strict policy on time keeping. Please try to arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. Early arrival may require you to hold outside the main entrance door.
- On arrival, your temperature will be checked using an infrared thermometer. If this shows a temperature above 37.8C, you will be asked to leave and advised to contact NHS 111 for further advice.
- If your temperature is normal, you will be asked to immediately wash your hands in the washroom for 20 seconds using the anti bacterial hand wash provided.
- Before having treatment you will be asked to read and sign a Patient Consent Form relating to Covid-19.
- We are introducing air purifiers with HEPA or high efficiency particulate air filters, within the treatment rooms. These purifiers have similar performance to those used to keep the air clean in hospital operating rooms. These filters are very effective at trapping microscopic particles as small as bacteria and viruses.
- We will be introducing a two-treatment room system. In which we will alternate each client’s treatment between two separate treatment rooms. Allowing each treatment room to be thoroughly cleaned and ventilated before the next client enters.
- On entering the treatment room you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided. Talking within the treatment room will be kept to a minimum. If your treatment is to the forehead, neck or legs, then your facial covering should stay in place during treatment. If your treatment is to the lower face or lips, then obviously the removal of your face covering is necessary. In this instance you will be asked not to talk during treatment. If you feel the need to cough or sneeze, please use a tissue and try to inform the injector prior, allowing them to step back to a safe distance. After treatment and before leaving the room you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser again.
- Cash payments must be avoided if possible. Please try to pay using a credit/debit card.
- Before leaving the clinic you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser again.
- All surfaces that clients may have come into contact with while visiting the clinic will be cleaned using an anti bacterial cleaning solution before the next client arrives.
We must stress that everyone must adhere to all of the procedures outlined above. If you feel you are unable to adhere to any of these procedures for whatever reason, then you should refrain from booking an appointment.
We thank you for your anticipated co-operation and understanding during these very difficult times.